Monday 1 August 2011

A bottle bag makeover...

It's my step-dad's birthday today (i'm missing lots of birthdays, but hope to catch up with everyone when i get home) I gave him my 'Sailaway' card, click here to see it. I hope he likes it. (I also left him a bottle of Bicardi, which i'm sure he will appriciate also!!

A while back i picked up some bottle bags cheap from a card shop in town - 3 for £1 i think. But they look a bit plain, so i decided to give this bottle bag a quick makeover, simply using a 'Real Red' 'Scallop Circle', a 'Tempting Turqoise' 'Designer Button' and some 'Real Red' 'Satin Ribbon'. Here's the result:


I wanted to place a card inside, but was worried that it would fall out and get lost, so decided to seal up the bag with a 'Scallop Circle' (I stuck this down with 'Red Sticky Strip' to ensure it stayed sealed) Here's a close up:


Hope you have a great birthday John! Enjoy the booze!!

I'm back tomorrow from my trip to Tanzania - so will definately check in say hello and post a few pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.