Tuesday 23 August 2011

A Hedgehog in the Woodland!!

I LOVE summer holidays! I have spent yesterday and today crafting! I have piles and piles of Stampin' Up! DSP and materials that i have been dying to play with so over the next few days you will be seeing some of my creations!

Todays card features the cute little hedgehog from the 'Fun and Fast Notes' stampset and DSP from the 'Woodland Walk' Collection:


The cardbase used for this card is 'Wild Wasabi', i then layered the stripy 'DSP' from the 'Woodland Walk' collection. The hedgehog was stamped (with 'Chocolate Chip' ink) onto 'Very Vanilla' cardstock, i coloured the butterfly in with 'Daffodil Delight' 'Stampin' Write Marker'. I punched the image out using my 'Decorative Label Punch' and then used a 'Sponge Dauber' and some 'Chocolate Chip' ink to distress the edges. I then mounted this on 'Garden Green' and 'Chocolate Chip' cardstock. The sentiment (from the 'Something to Celebrate' stampset) is also inked in 'Chocolate Chip' onto 'Very Vanilla' cardstock and bordered on 'Garden Green' and 'Chocolate Chip'.

I LOVE the 'Fun and Fast Notes' stampset!! So versatile! Why not check it out in the catalogue and get an order in! E-mail me: amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.