Thursday 25 August 2011

Welcome Home Seb and Jamie!!

Woo  hoo!! I have had a fab couple of days! My little sister, Jana came over for a sleepover last night, we watched films, ate lots of popcorn and chocolate, played Mario Kart and did lots and lots of crafting!!

My other sister, Jamie and my brother Seb has been on holiday in Australia for over three weeks and as i have been away for all of July and the first week of August it has been AGES since i have seen them. So me and Jana made some cakes, a welcome banner and some welcome home cards to celebrate them setting foot back in the UK!! Good fun!!

Here's our welcome banner:


Here's our cake making:

My sister Jana decorating the cakes!

The finished products!!

Jana's welcome home cards:



 Jana has used some of my 'Big Shot' daisy scraps, as well as the 'Fox and Friends' stampset and my 'Stampin' Write Markers' to create this masterpiece!


Her second card has a 'Pear Pizzazz' cardbase, the spider has been create using 'Basic Black' card, she punched a '1-3/8" Circle' for the spiders body and the legs and pinchers have been made from the branch from the 'Two Step Bird Punch' - the web was hand-drawn with a 'Stampin' Write Marker' - isn't it great!! She's definately got a knack for punch art!! I can't wait to have a go at making a spider like this one!

I love having my little sis around! She's like a mini-me!! We had a brilliant crafty time!!! Check back tomorrow to see the welcome home cards that i made for my brother and sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.