Friday, 12 August 2011

Quick Christmas Card Make.

Sometimes you just need a christmas card nice and quick, here's my quick christmas make (using my favourite christmas stampset 'Season of Joy'):


A simple 'Very Vanilla' cardbase, i have stamped the sentiment using 'Early Espresso' ink. Next a strip of 'Early Espresso' The little flowers have been inked using 'Old Olive' and punched out using the '1/2" Circle Punch' and lined up. The snowflake has been inked in 'Early Espresso' onto 'Very Vanilla' cardstock and punched out using the '1-1/4" Circle Punch' layered onto an 'Early Espresso' '1-3/8" Circle' and then layered (using a 'Dimensional') onto an 'Old Olive' 'Scallop Circle'.

A great batch card, nice and quick, but still effective. I absolutely love the 'Season of Joy' stampset - if your budget only stretches to one seasonal stampset this is the one to buy! It's so versatile and i have seen it used in loads of non-christmassy projects too! If you wanna make a order just email me: amyjtidd@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
    Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!


    Visit my web-site; organic foods worth

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.