Saturday 27 August 2011

Home is where the heart is!!

Hi all, hope you are having a great weekend! Today i have no plans other than to craft ... BLISS! As you may be aware i have recently been appointed a member of the Crafty Boots Challenge DT, and i'm now working hard on my projects!! I can't wait to share them with you and i hope you all join in!!

Now today, as promised i have the Welcome Home card that i made for my sister Jamie (She has recently been on a month long holiday to Australia - and i missed her lots!) My sister is a bit of a home-bird and so i knew this card was perfect to welcome her home!:


Now i can't take credit for this beautiful card, i case'd it from a blog called 'In the Palms', check this blog out - it even has a tutorial on how to create it!! (I did slightly alter the dimensions) The cardbase used is 'Early Espresso', the roof and base of the card is 'Whisper White', which has been ran through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder'. I have used my '1-3/8" circle Punch' to create the 'Soft Suede' circle and the bid has been created out of 'Sweet and Sour DSP' using my 'Two-Step Bird Punch'. The branch has been made out of a little scrap of 'Pear Pizzazz' also using my 'two-Step Bird Punch' and the flower was created out of a scrap of 'Melon Mambo' and the 'Boho Blossom Punch' - i have placed a 'Basic Pearl' in the centre! The heart at the top of the chimney has also been created from a scrap of 'Melon mambo' and the 'Heart to Heart Punch'.

Hope you like the card!! Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant, so sweet and very clever I love it xx Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she loved the card, love tge little bird
    Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.