Friday 19 August 2011

Heart Themed Table Favour Designs

(Hi guys for some reason my scheduled posts have let me down so posting lots of projects at once ... hope it works - sorry if you have been missing me and my crafting - i didn't abandon you!!)

So i have been playing around a lot with wedding themed projects recently, and i thought i would have a go at making some heart themed table favours. I have used the chocoloate coins featured in yesterdays post:


 and here they are in their transformed state:

Design 1:


I have sandwiched the chocolate between two 'Whisper White' 'Scallop Circles'. I have dotted around the top 'Scallop Circle' with a 'Melon Mambo' 'Stampin' Write Marker', next layered a 'Pretty in Pink' '1/38" Circle' and then punched the heart out of a scrap of 'Melon Mambo' cardstock using the 'Heart to Heart Punch' smothered it in glue using my '2-way glue pen' and dunked it in my pot of 'Dazzling Diamond Glitter'. I have used a dimensional to stick it into place, creating a 3D effect.

Design 2:


A much simpler design, this time i sandwiched the chocolate discs between two 'Basic Black' '1 3/8" Circles', i then punched a heart from some 'Cherry Cobbler' cardstock using the 'Heart Punch' and then ran it through my 'Big Shot' using the 'Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder' for added effect and then glued it onto the 'Basic Black' discs with 'Red Sticky Tape'

Two very different heart themed designs to add to your wedding tables or maybe even your dining table if your hosting a dinner party?! Wouldn't they look fab sprinked over a valentines dinner table (I'll have to remember that idea for next year!!)

Check back tomorrow as i have a butterfly themed table favour to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.