Wednesday 3 August 2011

I wish it could be Christmas everyday...

Hi guys, no sooner am i back from my travels i'm off again! Today i'm off to the Dominican Republic for a week with my lovely hubby! I'm so excited!!

So i'm afraid it's back to the scheduled posts. I thought i would share with you some of my christmas projects from last year. So today here's a bow made out of 'DSP' from the 'Christmas Jingle' scrapbook kit:



You can obviously use any DSP to make a bow like this, great little extra to give your gifts the edge!!
I used a tutorial from 'Splitcoast Stampers', to see this tutorial click here.

When i get back from my holiday i'm hoping to start my 2011 christmas cards... i know it sounds early but there's nothing worse than feeling stressed out as christmas is approaching so i like to get started early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.