Wednesday 24 August 2011

Growing Green: Thankyou card

Today i have another card to share with you made with lovely 'DSP' from the 'Woodland Walk' Collection and the lovely 'Growing Green' stampset:


A 'Crumb Cake' cardbase, the 'thank you' sentiment is from the 'Because I Care' stampset, inked in 'Early Espresso'. I cut a square of 'DSP' from the 'Woodland Walk' collection, mounted onto 'Early Espresso' card, which I wrapped with some 'Early Espresso' 'Satin Ribbon'. Finally i stamped a flower from the 'Growing Green' stampset, in 'Early Espresso' ink onto 'Garden Green' card. I carefully cut out the flower with my 'Paper Snips' and placed a 'Basic Pearl' in the centre!

This card was inspired by a card featured on the 'Splitcoast Stampers' website - which is great for ideas if you suffering from a creative block - check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.