Saturday 20 August 2011

Butterfly themed table favours!

(Hi guys for some reason my scheduled posts have let me down so posting lots of projects at once ... hope it works - sorry if you have been missing me and my crafting - i didn't abandon you!!)

Wow! Amazed that i am sober enough to be typing this post! It was my mum's birthday party last night and it ended up being a bit of a mad one! Lots of fancy dress and drinking way involved!! Here's a couple of pics of me and my best friend Suz!! Good fun!:


Anyway back to business! Today i have a butterfly themed table favour to share with you, here it is:

This time i have sandwiched the chocolate disc between two 'Pretty in Pink' 'Scallop Circles', placed a '1-3/8" Circle' punched from the 'Springtime Vintage DSP' and then placed a 'Perfect Plum' butterfly created using my 'Big shot and the 'Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die' (Exclusive to Stampin' Up!) and finally placed a 'Basic Pearl' in the centre! Another cute table decoration design which could be created in any colour combo!!

Hope you have liked the wedding themed week and that it has given all you future brides some ideas! If you need any help with deisgning your perfect wedding stationary do not hesitate to contact me: amyjtidd@gmail.com

Right, off for lunch and then out to the cinema to watch The Inbetweeners! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.