Tuesday 2 August 2011

Jambo! I'm Back!

Hi guys! I'm back in the UK after an AMAZING four week trip to Tanzania! Did you miss me? It's unbelievable how much we squeezed into a short amount of time ... and yes i did manage to get a little bit of crafting done!! Including making some elephant dung paper! Here's the process of how to make it and a picture of me smashing up lots of elephant poo!:


When i get a moment i will definately have a play and make something special from the finished product! I also had the opportunity to meet a Masaai tribe and recieved a one-to-one jewellery making tutorial with one of the wives! Which was an amazing experience and a great opportunity to learn about another culture!



A highlight of the trip was the safari i went on whilst i was there and saw lots of wildlife, including hippos, lions, black rhino, zebras, buffalo, elephants and lots more:














Overall, one amazing month and i'm off on more travels tomorrow! Me and my hubby are off to the Dominican Republic tomorrow! Don't worry i have scheduled more posts - all of a christmas theme to keep you going until i return!!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.