Sunday 31 July 2011

Birdy Bookmark!

Today a quick little bookmark project to share with you:


This bookmark started life as a strip of 'Bashful Blue' cardstock. I rounded off the top corners with my 'Corner Rounder' and i used the 'Eyelet Border Punch' on the bottom edge. I stamped the bird (from the 'Sweetheart' stampset randomly in 'Bashful Blue' ink onto the card. I then stamped another bird onto some 'Whisper White' card, punched it out using the '1-1/4" Circle Punch' and layered it onto a 'Bashful Blue' '1-3/8" Circle', which has been layered onto a 'Early Espresso' 'Scallop Circle'.

I tied a piece of 'Early Espresso' 'Satin Ribbon' on the bottom, and punched a hole (using my 'Crop-a-dile') and looped another piece of 'Early Espresso' ribbon and hey presto!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.