Wednesday 6 July 2011

Fun and Fast Notes: Congratulations

Hi guys, hope you are all well! If you visited my blog yesterday you will know that over the next week or so i will be sharing with you projects and cards that i have made using the 'Fun and Fast Notes' stampset. So today here's a little gift box using the 'Congratulations' star from the set:


I brought several of these cardboard gift boxes at a craft fair a while back. The vendor was selling them 3 for £1. This gift box started life very simple. I used the 'star' stamp from the 'Fun and Fast Notes' stampset to stamp all over the box using 'Soft Suede' ink. I punched out a 'Scallop Circle' in 'Real Red', a '1-3/8" Circle' in 'Pacific Point' and a '1-1/4" Circle' in Daffodil Delight'. I then stamped out another star on a scrap of 'Whisper White' and coloured it in using my 'Stampin' Write Markers', i cut this out using my 'Paper Snips' and raised it using a 'Dimensional'... No longer a plain and simple box!

Tomorrow i have a card to show you using the 'Get Well Wishes' stamp from the set!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.