Wednesday 13 July 2011

Happy Birthday Jack!

Today is my neighbours little boys birthday! Today Jack turns 4! Quite unbelievable really - time has gone by so quickly! I can remember Rory and Poppy bringing him home and he was teeny tiny!!

I'm obviously out of country so i have been ultra prepared and made cards in advance for birthdays, anniversaries etc...

So here is the card that i have made for Jack:

This card was a fairly quick make. Starting with a 'Pear Pizzazz' base. The next layer is 'DSP' which is from the 'In Colours' Level 1 hostess pack. Next a piece of 'Whisper White' cardstock, stamped with the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from the 'Something to Celebrate' (Level 2 hostess) set, in 'Early Espresso' ink. I have used a strip of 'Soft Suede' in the centre, and edged this using the 'Eyelet Border Punch'. The cute little monkey is from the 'Fox and Friends' stampset and has been stamped in 'Chocolate Chip' ink, i have used a 'Crumb Cake' 'Stampin' Write Marker' to colour in his belly and face! I punched him out using the '1-3/8" Circle Punch' and layed him (using a 'dimensional' on a 'Pear Pizzazz' 'Scalloped Circle'.

A perfectly fitting card for the little monkey that is known as Jack. (I'm allowed to say that as he refers to me as the 'Cat Lady'. Hehe! Hope you have a fab day!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.