Saturday 16 July 2011

Continuing with Vintage Theme:

Another vintage project - maybe a card to accompany to Vintage Sour Cream Container i posted yesterday?

This card was really quick make. Starting life as a simple piece of 'Crumb Cake', i ran it through the 'Big Shot' with the 'Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder'. I then used a 'Sponge Dauber' and some 'Always Artichoke' ink to add an aged feel to the card. I then cut a piece of 'Always Artichoke', and stamped the foliage stamp from the 'Vintage Vogue' stampset along the edge using my 'Always Artichoke' inkpad. You may also notice that i again ran my 'Sponge Dauber along the edge. Next i layered a small piece of 'Cajun Craze', and finally a piece of 'Very Vanilla'. Again i used a 'Sponge Dauber' (this time with some 'Cajun Craze' ink) to distress the edges. I stamped on a seperate scrap of card a small flower from the 'Vintage Vogue' set, cut it out and raised it with a 'dimensional' onto the 'Very Vanilla' card. Finishing the whole thing off with a 'Basic Rhinestone'.

(I did CASE this card, but stupidly didn't make a note of the original designer, so i'm sorry i can't give credit - if you know who this design originally belonged to please post me a comment and i will edit this post on my return.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.