Saturday 9 July 2011

Fun and Fast Notes: Thanks for Sharing You With Me!

Hi all, hope you have lots of nice things planned for this weekend! I'm actually off on safari today! (Don't worry i'm not being completely sad and blogging all the way from Tanzania - i have been ultra organised and scheduled all these posts before i went. I don't want to let my regular followers down!!)

So i have another 'Fun and Fast Notes' card today, this one is using probably my most favourite stamp from the set. A cute little hedgehog with the sentiment 'thanks for sharing you with me'. Here's my card:

This card is a very quick one to made. Staring with a piece of 'Whisper White' card, which i have stamped the cute hedgehog and the sentiment onto with 'Early Espresso' ink, then using my 'Stampin' Write Markers' i have coloured in the image. I have used a 'Sponge Dauber' and some 'Early Espresso' ink to distress the edges, then layered it onto 'Early Espresso' card and then adhesed it to the 'Bashful Blue' cardbase. The card has been finished off with a piece of 'Early Espresso' 'Satin Ribbon' wrapped around the top!

I wonder if i will see any hedgehogs when i Tanzania? Last time i went some children from a local school i was working at found one and shared him with me! It was so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.