Friday 8 July 2011

Fun and Fast Notes: Happy New Baby!

Hi guys, back again with another 'Fun and Fast Notes' card. This time using the 'Happy New Baby!' stamp and image. Here it is:

The Pram image has been inked in 'Basic Black' onto a piece of 'Whisper White' card, as has the sentiment. I have used my 'Pretty in Pink' 'Stampin' Write Marker' to colour in the dots and heart on this image although that's not really clear from my photo. I have layered this onto a piece of 'So Saffron' card. The 'DSP' used for this card is from the 'Nursery Suite Speciality', and i have layered strips of this 'DSP' onto 'Whisper White and then mounted the whole lot onto a 'So Saffron' cardbase. The card has been finished off with a 'Designer Button' to give it a bit of dimension.

I love the layout of this card and will definately be using this design in the future. We have several friends and family expecting babies this summer, so i'm sure this card will be very useful in the next month or so.

Hope you all have a great weekend - i know i will!! (Assuming my itinerary is still correct i will be off on safari this weekend!! I will share lots of pics when i return!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.