Monday 6 June 2011

Sailaway, Sailaway, Sailaway...

Hi guys! How are you all? I hope you have had a good Monday! I've just got back from Windsor Races and i won! I bet on a horse called 'Style and Panache' and it came in! Woo hoo!

Anyway, i'm back to work this week, so not as much time for crafting although i'm working on a card for the latest Cupcake Challenge which i will share with you soon.

Yesterday i shared a card that uses the 'Sailaway' stamp, today i have another card using the stamp to share with you:


This card was a quick make. A simple 'Whisper White' card base. Next a piece of 'Early Espresso' ran through the 'Big Shot' with the 'Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder'. Next a piece of 'Whisper White' ran through the 'Big shot' with the 'Top Note Die'. I then turned the 'Top Note' 90 degrees and ran it through the 'Big shot' again  to create a squarer shape. I simple stamped the 'Sailaway' stamp using 'Early Espresso' ink.

The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from the level two hostess gift 'Cheers and Wishes' stampset, inked in 'Early Espresso' onto  a strip of Whisper White' and using my 'Paper Snips' i have create a flag shape. A brad embellishes the card.

Another simple masculine card!! I'd love to know what you think of my card! If you like any of the products that i have used then why not make an order? Email me: amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.