Tuesday 21 June 2011

For you Dad...

Another Fathers Day make to share with you today. Here's the gift that i made for my Dad. It's a folding picture book, created from 'Pacific Point', 'Real Red' and 'Daffodil Delight' cardstock and 'DSP' from the 'Brights' collection.

Here's the front of the folding book. Notice that i have also used some 'Real Red' 'Grosgrain Ribbon' to embellish the project. I have created the 'DAD' sentiment has been created from the 'Broadsheet Alphabet' stampset.


The book folds out, and i've placed lots of special photos of my dad with me and my sister in there:


Here's the project completely unfolded:


You may have noticed that i have also placed 'Designer Buttons' and 'Basic Rhinestones' around the pictures to create a little extra detail. I have created a centre focus to this project, where i have placed a message for my dad. I used a range of 'Circle Punches' and the 'Scallop Circle' Punch, with a button placed in the centre. Here's the very centre of this folded book project:


My Dad seemed very suprised by my creation! I think it may have been some time since he has seen these pictures!! I hope he liked it!!

You can of course make a folding book for any occassion - a special birthday, wedding or anniversary - it's the perfect sentimental present!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.