Saturday 4 June 2011

OMG!! Happy Birthday Sarah!

Hi everyone, an early post today as i have a busy day planned! I'm just off into town to book a holiday for me and my hubby for August and then i'm off down to Southampton for a glam night out to celebrate my friends Sarah's 30th birthday! We're having makeovers and then glamming up for a posh meal and then on to a nightclub! Can't wait it's going to be fab!!!

Here's a card that i made for her, i hope she likes it!



The cardbase used for this project is 'Blushing Bride' from the 'In Colour' range, which  i have run through the 'Big Shot' with the 'Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder'. I have used the 'Vintage Vogue' stampset to create the image. the foilage was randomly stamped using 'Always Artichoke' ink. I then clear embossed some small flowers onto 'Blushing Bride' cardstock using 'Versamark', 'Clear Embossing Powder' and a 'Heat Gun'. I cut around these and stuck them over the foilage using 'Dimensionals' to raise them. I placed some 'Basic Pearls' in the centre to 'bling' up the project! I mounted this onto some 'Early Espresso' cardstock. The sentiment is from the 'Occassional Quotes' stampset, inked with 'Early Espresso' and punched out using the 'Decorative Label Punch'.

I'll be back tomorrow (probably once the hangover has gone!!) to share another birthday card with you. It's my 'Grandpa in Laws' birthday so i have a more masculine card to share with you!

Have a brilliant Saturday!
Amyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.