Friday 22 April 2011

More Mini Catalogue Delights...

Hello!! I'm so excited about my Mini Catalogue launch party tomorrow!! Today i'm just putting together all the make and take projects. (It's not too late to join the crafty fun, drop me a quick email to RSVP and i'll make sure that i have a project here waiting for you!!)

To whet your appetite, i have decided to share a couple of projects made with mini catalogue products. The first card  is using the 'Plane and Simple' set. We will be using this set tomorrow to make a card!! The 'Plane and Simple' card is great for constructing cards and gifts for men.


This card was very quick to make, a simple 'Whisper White' card base. With a strip of 'Baja Breeze' and 'Crumb Cake'. I ran a piece of 'Night of Navy' cardstock through my 'Big Shot' using the 'Top Note' Die and then stamped the plane and the happy birthday sentiment from the 'Plane and simple' set using 'Whisper White' ink. Quite literally a 5 miniute make!!!

The second card i have to share with you was also a quick make and showcases most of the Stampin' Up! 'in colours' and the exclusive to Stampin' Up! 'Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die'.


The 'Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die' is brilliant as it not only cuts out the butterflys but embosses them too! It's a great way to use up all your scraps!!! I made several butterflys using scraps of 'in colour' cardstock, i then mounted these butterflys on some 'Whisper White' card.  I used a strip of 'Blushing Bride' cardstock edging it with the 'Eyelet Border' Punch. I embellished this card with some 'Pear Pizzazz' Ribbon, and some 'Basic Pearls'.

I hope you like these cards and that you're looking forward to the craft party tomorrow. If you have any questions or would like to see any of these techniques then tomorrow is your opportunity!! and if you can't make it but would still like to make a Stampin' Up! purchase, both the catalogues are available electronically on the righthand side of this blog. I will be processing the order Sunday evening. So please email me any orders by 7pm: amyjtidd@gmail.com

See you tomorrow! Amyxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.