Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone: today i will mostly be eating chocolate!! I'm a complete and utter chocoholic and so don't really need an excuse (although it's nice to have one!!) Me and my hubby brought each other Easter Eggs from 'Hotel Chocolat' (we love this chocolate shop SO MUCH, we brought our wedding favours from there last year!!!) I'm very excited about these Easter Eggs as they're called 'Tiddly Pots'!! hehe! Simple things eh?!


I also have another little easter gift to share with you, a little easter 'pillow box' that i made for my hubby, that i placed a few little mini eggs in (i ate most of the bag!!)



I have used the 'Pillow Box' Die to create the box, and then before constructing it run it through the 'Big Shot' again using the 'Perfect Polka Dot Embossing folder', using the inverted dots. I used the 'A Good Egg' stampset to create the chick and the sheet. Stamping in 'Early Espresso' and then using 'Blender Pens' to colour him in. Then punched him out using the 'Scallop Circle' Punch and then bordering him on a 'So Saffron' Scalloped Circle. The 'Happy Easter' sentiment is also from the 'A good Egg' set, inked in 'Early Espresso'.

Hope you all have a lovely Easter Sunday - maybe i'll see some of you at chocoholics anonymous in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.