Tuesday 19 April 2011

Let The Vodka Training Commence!!

Our friends Rob and Iwona are getting married soon, in fact they're getting married TWICE!! Very greedy! Their English wedding is next month and then they will be having a big Polish wedding in October!! I have begged the principal at my work and he has agreed that i can take a long weekend off to attend!! I'm so excited!! Flights are all booked, so now i need to start training - i must improve my vodka capacity by then!!

Here's a little 'outer' that i made to send back the RSVP. I couldn't help but put my crafty touch on it!!


The cardstock used for this project is 'Very Vanilla' and 'Real Red'. I couldn't resist using my 'Big Shot' and new 'Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder'. I have punched out two hearts using the 'Heart Punch' and using scraps of card created the English and Polish flags, and finally embellished it with a little bit of 'Real Red' 'Taffeta Ribbon'.

We have quite a few weddings this year and next: great excuses to get creative!! Not long now until Iwona's hen do!!

Just a quick update from yesterday, we had a lovely time up in London to celebrate my little sisters birthday!! In the evening my hubby took me to see Chicago and it was amazing!! Having a brilliant Easter hols so far and really enjoying the sunshine today!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your personal touches - I bet your RSVP was the pretty-ist one they received!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.