Tuesday 5 April 2011

Baroque Motifs

Hi all! I was on facebook earlier and noticed on the Stampin' Up! page that someone was looking for inspiration to create wedding stationary using the 'Baroque Motifs' stampset and 'Tempting Turquoise' ink. Someone of course directed them to Splitcoast Stampers, which is always good when having a creative block but i thought i'd have a go at making something myself, here's the result:

The small flowers have a shiny texture as i have stamped in versamark and then turquoise ink and then used clear embossing powder and my heatgun. The white flowers are created with versamark and clear embossing powder. I have raised these using 'Dimensionals' and then used 'Basic Pearls' for the centre of the flowers. The sentiment is from the Level 3 hostess set 'Occasional Quotes', which is becoming one of my most invaluable pieces of kit! It never lets me down!! Hope you like! I'll be back soon with another mini catalogue creation - and details of my mini catalogue launch party!!!!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.