Sunday 17 April 2011

I'm here for you...

Recently my manager informed me that his Father had passed away. I just wanted him to know that i'm there for him if he needs me, so i posted him this card:


Both the stampsets used are hostess sets: so if you like them YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO HOST A WORKSHOP!! (or make a big order!!!) The flowers are from the two -step stampset 'Fast and Fabulous' and the words are from 'Occasional Quotes'. I have used 'Bashful Blue' and 'Early Espresso' ink and the cardstock used is 'Bashful Blue' and 'Whisper White'. I finished off the card with some 'Early Espresso' 'Satin Ribbon'.

It's never easy to make a card like this, but i hope it reassures him that people are thinking of him and wish him well. xxx

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.