Saturday 2 April 2011

Clearly for You!!

At last, it's the weekend!! I finally have some time to have a proper play with some of the new products in the mini catalogue! Have you had a chance to flick through it yet? There are some brilliant stampsets, especially if you like the vintage style or if you're looking to make cards for men! Today i want to share a card inspired from the new catalogue, but of course i have slightly adapted it:


I have used 'Baja Breeze' cardstock for the base, the background has been created with the rectangle stamp from the 'Clearly for You' stampset. The birds and the 'for you'  are also both from the 'Clearly for You' stampset, and have been inked in 'Baja Breeze' and 'Rose Red'. The card has been finished off with a very thin trim of 'Rose Red' card and some 'Old Olive' edged with the 'Eyelet Punch' and i have pierced two rows of holes, using my 'piercing tool' and 'mat pack'. Finally three 'Designer Buttons' finish off this card! I'm really happy with this card and think it could be used for many purposes!!

Before i go i want to thank everyone who has been visiting my blog - i have had a lot of traffic recently and from all over the world! So hello if you are viewing this from: America, Canada, Iran, Russia, Belarus, India, China, Germany, Croatia and of course the United Kingdom!!! and a special hello to my latest follower Sally! I hope you all enjoy my craftiness! I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my Mother Day card!! Have a good Saturday! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.