Monday 4 April 2011

Just for you!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Before i show you my latest crafty creation, i want to say a big hello to my latest follower Kirsty!

The card i want to share with you today is a card that i gave to my Nan yesterday for Mother's Day. The card base is 'Old Olive', i have used my 'Crimper' to add a bit more texture to the base.


This card features the (exclusive to Stampin' Up!) 'Top Note' Bigz Die in Rose Red, i have then used another 'Top Note' piece in 'Whisper White' and have trimmed around the perforated edge to make a slightly smaller version. I have used my 'Stampin' Write Markers' to colour in the stamp from the 'Just Believe' Stampset. The 'Just for You' is also from the 'Just Believe' set. I have used some 'Old Olive' ink to edge the 'Top Note' with a 'Sponge Dauber' and used some 'Basic Pearls'. I have finished this card by winding some 'linen thread' around the card! I hope you like! I have lots more crafty creations using products from the mini catalogue so please pop back soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy - it looks lovely.Wasn't it funny the other day when we both used this same stamp the night before totally independently. It does look good using the markers. I cannot wait to get my crimper!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.