Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello everyone! and a special hello to any mummy's out there, who are celebrating Mother's Day! I hope you are being spoilt!! I'm just on my way out for lunch with my Mum!! Just before i do i want to show you the card that i made for her! I also made a similar one for my step-mum - i just used a different colour combo!


You may be thinking that you have seen this card before - you are right! This is the card that i used for my demonstration with the Cranleigh Girl Guides a couple of weeks ago! Feel free to re-visit that post to see all the creative variations of this card that they made!! If there are any girl guides following this blog (or mum's) i hope you loved the card's that were created!!!

Here's the lovely flowers that me and my sister brought for my mum! I hope she likes them!



Anyway, I hope everyone has  a lovely Mother's Day/ Sunday! Check back tomorrow for some more Mini Catalogue creations! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.