Thursday 14 April 2011

Happy Birthday Suz!

Today i want to share with you a card that i made for my bestest friends birthday!! We went out for a curry yesterday and it was de-lish!! Suzanne (and her hubby Andy) have lots of pet rats and so i thought i would have a go at making a 'ratty' card!

The cardstock used is 'Melon Mambo' and Whisper White'. The silver paper used to create the rat is from my scrap box (and not SU) and the pink is 'Pretty in Pink'. I created the rat using a range of Stampin' Up punches. The head is made from the 'Large Heart Punch', the body from '1-3/4" Circle Punch' and his paws and ears were made from the 1/2" Circle Punch. The tail was made from the branch of the 'Two Step Bird' Punch.

I'm not sure what stampset the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is from, possibly a retired set. I have finished off this card with some (retired) 'Melon Mambo' polka dot ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cleaver idea for a card -i will have to get my punches out and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.