Friday 29 April 2011

Happy Wedding Day Wills and Kate!!

Hello everyone!! Woo hoo! Another day off all thanks to the royal wedding and i've had such a lovely day crafting with my friends Ruthie and Cate!! (We, of course, watched the royal wedding first! Didn't Kate look beautiful!!) Here's a pic of us making my house very very messy!!


 I have decided to devote this weekend to the theme of weddings! So please keep returning to view my daily posts. So in celebration of the royal wedding here is todays creation:


 
I have entered this card into the 'Daring Cardmakers' Royal challenge!! I have CASE'd this beautiful card from Jaynes blog, isn't it just so lovely!! I have changed the cardstock from the original design, it's 'Marina Mist' from the 'Subtles' collection and the very versatile 'Crumb Cake' and i have used the 'Springtime Vinatge DSP' to create the Union Jack. Thankyou Jayne for the inspiration!!

Check back tomorrow for my next wedding related post - well it's actually hen party related, as i'm off to my friend Iwona's hen do tomorrow night! Can't wait!!

7 comments:

  1. That's a clever and pretty way to make the Union flag! Thanks for joining in and celebrating the Royal Wedding with The Daring Cardmakers' this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've created the flag with those very pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the Union Jack - I love the handmade look, so cute.
    Thanks for playing along with this week's DCM dare. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the lovely comments!! Can't wait til next weeks challenge!! Hope you all enjoy my blog!! I post craft projects daily! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, what a great idea to make the flag from such lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! its looking beautiful i like it...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Custom gift cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. You done a hard work such a beautiful engagement card...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Custom gift cards

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.