Thursday 26 May 2011

A Top Note Hand Bag Card!

Hi all! Those of you who are regular followers of my blog will know that recently i have been experimenting quite a lot with my new 'Top Note Die'. I have seen several cards online using the 'Top Note' to create little hand bags! As soon as i saw these cards i just knew i HAD to give this type of card a go! Here is my take on this design:


I used 'Wild Wasabi' card stock for the card base. The handbag has been made out of the beautiful 'Springtime Vintage' DSP which i ran through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Top Note Die'. The great thing about Stampin' Up! DSP is that it is double sided. So to create the handbag all i needed to do was fold the 'Top Note' about a third of the way. I used my 'Crop-a-Dile' to create two holes and used some lovely 'Rose Red' 'Seaming Ribbon' to make the bag handles. I placed a 'Rose Red' 'Designer Button' to create the handbag fastener and placed a 'Basic Rhinestone' in the centre of the button. The sentiment is from the 'Something to Celebrate' Level 2 hostess set, inked in 'Rose Red' on 'Very Vanilla' card stock and then mounted on some 'Rose Red'.

This card i made for my good friend Fiona, it's her birthday today so i hope this card found its way to her safely! Have a fab day Fi!

Check back tomorrow for another variation of this card...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.