Thursday 19 May 2011

Strength and Hope Tag

Hi all, hope you are well! I've been a bit poorly but on the mend now... i really should be working but needed a break from lesson planning and mock marking so decided to write this blog post...

 I have recieved some interest about the 'Strength and Hope' stampset after featuring it on my blog the other day, so i thought that i would share with you another project made using this stunning set. This is a little something i made last week at our weekly craft club at work and it's a project especially for you Glitter Geeks:


I've quite simply used a luggage tag (available from any good stationary shop) and using 'Crumb Cake' ink stamped the swirly design from the 'Strength and Hope' set directly onto it. The Butterfly's have been stamped using 'Baja Breeze' ink onto 'Whisper White' card and then cut out. I have used some 'Basic Pearls' to embellish them. I then used my '2-way Glue Pen' to draw all over the butterfly and then applied liberally 'Dazzling Diamond' glitter. Unfortunately the camera hasn't picked up the glitter very well but trust me lots and lots has been used! I simply used 'Dimensionals' to raise and adhese the butterflies to the tag.

I love buying and giving presents. I personally take a lot of enjoyment from wrapping up the presents and making them look all lovely for the recipient. I often use the lovely DSP from Stampin' Up! to wrap up little gifts and when i do i always try to make a coordinating gift tag!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, gorgeous tag. Thank you for your comment it means so much that you took the time. I don't normally do such outpourings on my blog but we really need the support so any help is gratefully recieved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tag Amy. Hope you're feeling better now and thanks so much for your sweet comment about the beehive card on my blog :)) Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.