Wednesday 11 May 2011

Let's Celebrate!!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all coping with this 5 day working week! I'm already shattered!!

Today i feel like celebrating!! I started this blog in mid March, and have managed (so far) to post a crafty project everyday!! and to my amazement i have an amazing 32 followers!! woo hoo! Thanks to every single one of you for your support! Here's my card to celebrate!!


This card is CASE'd from Andrea Walfords blog and was quite a quick make!! The cardbase is 'Real Red', i have then used some 'DSP' from the 'Brights' collection and some 'Whisper White' card. The bunting has been created using the '1-3/8" Circle Punch' in a variety of 'Brights DSP', i folded them in half and then stuck these down with 'SNAIL adhesive'. I have used some 'Linen Thread'. The 'celebrate' sentiment is from the Level 2 'Something to Celebrate' hostess set (i have used 'Real Red' ink) and as always i have used my 'Stamp-a-ma-jig' to line up the 'celebrate!' sentiments up perfectly!!

This card would make a perfect birthday invitation or party acceptance, or even a birthday card and is a great way of using up all those little scraps of DSP you simply can't bear to throw away!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Now you have 34 followers!! You've done really well to post every day and I'm loving all your projects. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.