Thursday 5 May 2011

Thank You to All My Lovely Customers!!!

Hi everyone! How exciting, i returned home from work yesterday to a massive box of Stampin' Up! goodies, lots of customer orders (as well as a few little 'treats' for myself!)

I always like to say thankyou to my customers with a little handmade card. So last night i made a batch of thankyou cards, here they are:


The cardbase is 'Bashful Blue', which i ran through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder'. The owl (from the 'Fox & Friends' set) is stamped in 'Pear Pizzazz' ink on 'Whisper White' cardstock, then punched out using a '1-1/4 Circle Punch', then mounted with 'Dimensionals' onto a '1-3/8 Circle' punched out in 'Bashful Blue'. Both of which were mounted onto a 'Pear Pizzazz' 'Scallop Circle'. The 'thank you' sentiment is from the 'Because i Care' level 1 hostess set, inked in 'Pear Pizzazz' ink on 'Whisper White', mounted again on a scrap of 'Pear Pizzazz' cardstock. I always leave my customer cards blank so they can reuse them if they wish. I hope you like them!!! Here's a close up:



I'm regularly putting Stampin' Up! orders through, so if you would like to make an order drop me an email: amyjtidd@gmail.com

As i said, i have a few new crafty goodies!!! So i'm hoping i can have a play this weekend! Can't wait to share all my creations with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.