Friday 6 May 2011

Snip and Tuck

Hi all, today i want to share with you card that i made using a tutorial from Julie Davison's blog. Check it out! This card is refered to as a 'Snip and Tuck' Card. I think it would be a perfect card style to give a voucher or money in as a gift! The cardstock used is 'Crumb Cake' (I seem to be using a lot of that recently) as well as some 'Red Riding Hood' and some 'Basic Black', the stampset used is the wonderful 'Artistic Etchings' with some 'Crumb Cake' ink and the DSP used is from the 'Love Letters' collection. I have also used the 'Eyelet  Border Punch', the 'Scallop Circle Punch' and the '1-3/8" Circle Punch) and a couple of 'Dimensionals' to raised the 'Scalloped Circle'.

Here's the card in it's closed form:


And here's a pic to show you how the card opens and closes:


I've been trying really hard to make different styles of card and really enjoyed making this card, it's really different from my usual style!

My hubby is away for the weekend on a stag do, so i have a completely free weekend to catch up with friends and hopefully get in some crafting without being told off for making the dining room table all messy!! Can't wait to share with you all, more of my creations!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.