Monday 2 May 2011

Pillow Box Basket!

Hi all!! Hope you have all enjoyed the lovely bank holiday Monday! How lovely is it to have a long weekend! I have had such an amazing weekend! Before i share my craft project with you i just want to say hello to some of my newest followers - a big hello to Sherie Ann, Stephanie and Laura M! Hope you enjoy my blog!

Today i'm sharing a project that i made during my crafty day with Cate and Ruth!! It's a basket made using the 'Pillow Box' die. I was so excited to stumble across a tutorial to make this on the Splitcoaststampers YouTube channel! I love the fact that you can make other items using the 'Pillow Box' Die other than the regular box!! So here it is:



The cardstock used for this project is 'Crumb Cake'. The basket is made from three 'Pillow Box' templates, stuck together with 'Sticky Strip'. I have wrapped around some of the beautiful 'Springtime Vintage' DSP and used some of the lovely 'Rose Red' 'Seaming Ribbon' on the handle!

This basket could be used in so many ways, maybe as an alternative to a gift bag - what a lovely way to present a gift, or maybe as a flowergirl basket for a wedding!!

I love experimenting with products and coming up with alternative uses!! Hope you like!! Check back soon for another craft project!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.