Tuesday 3 May 2011

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Hi all! Today i want to dedicate my post to my good friend Rachel! It's her birthday today, so happy birthday!!! Here's the card that i gave her...


The card base is 'Old Olive'. I then placed a piece of 'Pumpkin Pie' ontop, and then cut out a square of 'Old Olive', stamped a heart (from the 'Sweetheart' stampset) using 'Old Olive' ink and then used the 'heart' punch to punch out a heart! I created the owl using the 'Owl Punch' from the Mini Catalogue! the owl is created with 'Early Espresso', 'Crumb Cake', 'Whisper White' and 'Pumpkin Pie DSP' scraps. (Isn't he cute!!) I used another piece of 'Old Olive' card edged with the 'Eyelet Border Punch' and then mounted the 'Pumpkin Pie DSP' Next i stuck down a piece of 'Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon using 'Sticky Strip'. The sentiment is from the 'a la Carte' 'Sweet Birthday', mounted with the border of a stamp from the 'Four Frames' set. (I used the 'Stampin' Write Markers' to stamp both colours) and punched the frame out using the 'Decorative Label Punch'. Sounds complicated... but really not so! I think i'm in love with the 'owl punch'! I can't wait to play some more and see what i come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.