Wednesday 18 May 2011

Because I Care

Hi all! Another quick post tonight...  just want to share with you a card i made to send to my manager, who has been off work for the last few weeks. I just wanted to send him a little card to let him know that i'm thinking of him. So here it is:


I had started off with the 'Always Artichoke' card as my base with the intention of making a masculine card... but i didn't quite achieve that! But any how i hope he still like's it!

I used 'Springtime Vintage DSP' and ontop of that placed some 'Very Vanilla' cardstock which i have edged with some 'Always Artichoke' ink appliued with a 'Sponge Dauber'. The beautiful flowers have been cut out of another piece of the 'Springtime Vintage DSP' - i just love this effect and it's another great way of using the DSP! The sentiment is from the Level 2 hostess set 'Because i Care' and the foilage has been created using a stamp from the 'Vintage Vogue' set.  I then used the 'Decorative Label Punch' to punch it out. To create the border around the sentiment. I punched out a couple of 'Decorative Labels' and then chopped them in half and then used them to mount the sentiment!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous flower cut-out! Am sure he'll appreciate the sentiment and the card is pretty so it'll look nice somewhere in his home.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.