Saturday 14 May 2011

Plane & Simple - Thankyou!

I have purchased lots of new card and designer papers, but before i open them up i have set myself the task of using up all my bits and pieces. I had a couple of kits left over from my mini catalogue launch party last month (If you missed out and would like me to send you a mini catalogue to browse through please drop me an email with your mailing address) so i made a quick card, along similar lines to my demo card!! Here it is:

As you can see it uses the 'Plane & Simple' stamp set and it is a very simple card. A simple 'Whisper White' card base, some 'Tempting Turquoise' 'DSP. The Plane has been inked in 'Tempting Turquoise' on 'Whisper White' card and then mounted on 'Tempting Turquoise'. The 'thank you' sentiment is also from the 'Plane & Simple' set.

It's always nice to have a couple of quick projects up your sleeve, just in case you have to make a card in a hurry!! Just with a change of sentiment it's a card for all purposes!

2 comments:

  1. hi Amy!
    I love your 'plane & simple' card, it looks so elegant, yet so professional :)
    And the thank you cards with owls are so very cute too. Also, one of my favourites is the countdown device, very creative!
    Love your work =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this - so many card designs are for females its lovely to see some nice ines for men to!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.