Wednesday 4 May 2011

May the Forth Be With You!

Hi all, Hope you are well! I can't believe how quickly the week is flying by!! Today is my friend Lucinda's little boy's first birthday!! Happy 1st Birthday Harry!!!

Here is the card that i made for the little man:


This card is CASE'd from my upline Cate (Blueangelcrafts). The card used is ' Wild Wasabi', 'Bashful Blue' and 'Whisper White'. Firstly i created the 'Harry' using 'Bashful Blue' and 'Wild Wasabi' ink and the 'Broadsheet Alphabet' stampset (I used the 'stamp-a-ma-jig' to line up the letters nice and straight). The 'is' is handwritten using an 'Old Olive' 'Stampin' Write Marker' and the '1' is created using 'Schoolbook Serif Numbers' set.

The tumbling monkeys come from the 'Fox & Friends' stampset, inked in 'Soft Suede' and then i have coloured in their faces using 'Crumb Cake' ink and a blender pen! They look mischevious don't they!?!

I hope little Harry likes his card! I was really tempted to make him a Star Wars card given the fact his birthday is on May the 4th, but i'm sure he will be sick of that joke in a few more years time!!

I also want to take the opportunity with this post to plug Lucinda's blog: Bakes, Books and my Boys. It is absolutely fabulous. Seriously this blog could easily be transformed into a book and make her millions! It's a brilliant guide to becoming a perfect housewife! Please take a look!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card - I adore the lettering and Jack & Harry adore the monkeys! The photo doesnt do it justice I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE! Thanks for mentioning me. Love the link to Lucinda's blog - am now following her too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These monkeys are adorable!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! The whole Fox & Friend set is supersweet!!! Glad Harry liked his card!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What acute and funny card! Love it! And many thanks for your sweet comments! Take care! hugs, kissinia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.