Saturday 14 July 2012

Wedding Wishes For Martin and Tasha!

It's July - so of course another wedding! Today is my second cousin Martins wedding so here is the card i made for them to recognise their day:


I embossed a  'Shimmery White' cardbase using the 'Big Shot' and the 'Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder' placing some 'Basic Pearls' in the centre of the flowers. I ran some 'Rose Red' card through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Textured Impression Embossing Designer Frames'. On a piece of 'Whisper White' i stamped the lovebird image from 'Easy Events' in 'Soft Suede' ink and coloured it in using a selection of 'Stampin' Write Markers'. I 'Sponge Daubed' around the edges of the card before setting it inside the frame. Finally the sentiment is also from 'Easy Events' inked it 'Rose Red', stamped onto some 'Whisper White' card and punched using the 'Word Window' punch. I layered this onto a rectangle of 'Rose Red' card raising it up using 'Dimensionals' to create a 3D effect.

If you're new to crafting or looking for a new all rounder stampset why not consider 'Easy Events' it is a fantastic set which has an image and sentiment for all occassions:

If you'd like to make an order feel free to email me: amyjtidd@gmail.com - Don't forget there is an offer on throughout July - order £45 of products and get two reels of ribbon and some brads for FREE! Check the top of my blog for details of this promo!!!

I hope Martin and Tasha have a wonderful wedding day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.