Tuesday 10 July 2012

I Heart You Hubby!

Hey all! I cannot quite believe that it is 10 whole years since me and hubby had our first date!! Time flies when you're in love!! I couldn't let today pass without some recognition (although it is our official wedding anniversary a week today) So i made hubby this card:


On a 'Cherry Cobbler' cardbase i layered some 'Basic Grey' squares of card. On which i layered some smaller squares made from 'Very Vanilla' card, which i ran through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Square Lattice Embossing Folder' to add some texture.

I then ran some 'Cherry Cobbler' card though the 'Big Shot' using the 'Timeless Type Alphabet Die' (the hearts also come from the die set!) and glued them onto the squares. I ran the smallest heart though the 'Big shot' using the 'Perfect Polkadot Embossing Folder' to create more texture and raised it using a 'Dimensional'.

I finally added a sentiment to the card, by stamping 'Happy Anniversary' from 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' set using 'Cherry Cobbler' ink onto 'Very Vanilla' card and punched it out using the fab 'Word Window Punch', raising it using some 'Dimensionals'.

I LOVE this card almost as much as i LOVE my hubby!! If you like the look of any of the products i have used and would like to order them then feel free to drop me an email!! amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.