Sunday 22 July 2012

Hospital Thankyou Card!

You may have guessed that i have been super organised and have scheduled all these posts in advance - the reason?! Because my baby is due anytime and i didn't want my CraftyThINKer followers to feel abandonned!! I will interject a blogpost at some point to announce the arrival of Baby Tiddlywink i promise!!

I have been super organised and have even made a thankyou card for the midwifes that will be assisting me and it's already packed in my hospital bag!! Check me out!!


I started with a 'Pool Party' cardbase which i folded at the top and embossed using the 'Big Shot' and the 'Perfect Polkadot Embossing Folder' (notice i inverted the dots' to create a dimpled effect') and added some 'Basic Pearls' along the edge of the card to add some bling!!

I then ran some 'Calypso Coral' card through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Mahatten Rose Embossing Folder' and cut the roses out by hand and layered this onto the cardbase!

Finally I ran some 'Pool Party' card through the 'Big Shot' using the 'Timeless Type Alphabet Dies' to create the 'thankyou' and glued them into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.