Saturday 21 July 2012

A 'Boho Blossom' Wedding Card!

Today is our friends Jen and Andy's wedding reception - they got married in Sicily a month or so ago and tonight it their UK wedding reception. Here is the card i made for them:


I started off by punching out lots and lots of little flowers from 'Very Vanilla' and 'Blushing Bride' cardstock and 'Beau Chateau DSP' using the 'Boho Blossom Punch'. I very patiently glued them into a heart shape onto a square of 'Crumbcake' card. I then mounted this onto a square of 'Very Vanilla' before gluing it onto a 'Blushing Bride' cardbase. I wrapped a knotted piece of 'Very Vanilla' 'Seam Binding Ribbon' around the spine of the card. Finally i stamped the 'for the newlyweds' sentiment from the 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' stampset using 'Crumbcake' ink onto some 'Blushing Bride' card, which i punched out using the 'Word Window Punch'. I secured this onto the cardbase using 'Dimensionals' to give it a 3D effect!

I hope Jen and Andy have an amazing evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.