Tuesday 3 July 2012

Happy Birthday Aunty Jim!

Yesterday was my sisters birthday! See yesterdays blogpost to see the card that i made for her... however i couldn't resist making a card for her from bump... My sisters name is Jamie - but we often shorten it to Jim - so she WILL be known as Auntie Jim!!! Hehe!

So here is the card from baby Tiddlywink:


On a 'Old Olive' base i layered some 'Pacific Point' 'DSP' to create the background. Then on a piece of 'Whisper White' i stamped my sister and baby Tiddlywink - using the 'All in the Family' stampset and the trusty 'Stamp-a-ma-jig' to ensure all the components are lined up well! I coloured them in using a selction of 'Stampin' Write Markers'.

Next on a piece of 'Whisper White' i stamped the 'to my' and 'aunt' words from the 'For My Family' set using 'Pacific Point' ink. I punched it out using the 'Decorative Label Punch' and then mounted it on a 'Pacific Point' 'DSP' 'Decorative Label'.

Finally i used the 'Big Shot' and the 'Timeless Type Alphabet Dies' to create the 'Jim' from 'Old Olive' card!

I know Jamie can't wait to be and Auntie and hope she loved this card from her little nephew-to-be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.