Friday 20 July 2012

Baby Shower RSVP!

If you're a regular CraftyThinker follower you will probably have gathered that there has been quite a baby boom within my friendship group and many of the recent craft projects i have shared have been baby themed - i'm afraid i have another baby themed card for you today!! i have recently been invited to a baby shower, which will be held in September and made this card to RSVP:


I began with a 'So Saffron' cardbase. I wrapped a piece of beautiful 'White Organza Ribbon' around a piece of 'DSP' from the 'Domestic Goddess' collection and layered it onto the cardbase. I stamped the cot image from the 'Little Additions' stampset using 'Crumb Cake ink and then punched a little heart out of 'So Saffron' card using the 'Owl Punch'. I layered this onto some 'Certainly Celery' card and then onto the base. I stamped the RSVP sentiment from 'Wedding Sweet' set and punched it out using the 'Word Window Punch'. I embellished the card with some coordinating 'Designer Buttons' along the edge of the card!

Babies, Babies everywhere!! I love the fact i'm getting lots of use out of my 'Little Additions' set which my good friend Jade treated me to for my own baby shower


I've been playing with it quite a lot recently and it has so many uses - other than baby cards - i can't wait to share some of these with you - so keep your eyes peeled on this blog!!

Don't forget if you'd like to make an order email me: amyjtidd@gmail.com and don't forget to check on the July promotion where you can earn free ribbons and brads with your orders!! (See the top of my blog for details!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.