Wednesday 25 July 2012

A Natures Nest Tortoise Card!

In my preperations for Baby Tiddlywinks i have made lots of cards to send out for the months of July, August and September. It is quite likely that at some point over the next few months with little sleep and a little bundle to look after we may accidently forget to send a card to someone so pre-empting this i have made a card especially for that occassion:


I began with a 'More Mustard' cardbase. I then cut a piece of 'Soft Suede' ink which i stamped over with the 'Woodgrain stamp' using 'Chocolate Chip' ink. On a piece of 'Whisper White' i stamped the tortoise image using 'Chocolate Chip' and coloured it in using 'Always Artichoke' and 'More Mustard' 'Stampin' Write Markers' and some ink and 'Blender Pens'. I also  stamped the sentiment from the 'Happiest Birthday wishes' set on some 'Whisper White' card. I layered both of these onto 'More Mustard' and 'Always Artichoke' card.

I actually love the layout and the colour combo of this card. I don't often use the 'Regals' collection but will have to make more of an effort to do so in future!!

Don't forget if you would like to order any stampin up goodies feel free to email your order over to me: amyjtidd@gmail.com (check out the July promo at the top of my blog!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.