Saturday 7 July 2012

For Now You're A Scan Of My Unmade Plans! (2nd Smash* Book Page)!

Hey all! Back today with my 2nd Smash* book page which i'm using as a baby journal to document key moments for baby Tiddlywink! This page records our 30 week 3D scan:


I continued the 'Ed Sheeran' 'Small Bump' theme onto this page printing lyrics from the song onto 'Whisper White' card and glued these into place and the top and the bottom of the page. I printed out two of the 3D scan images and then framed these by using the 'Big Shot' and the 'Labels Collection Framelits Die' to cut a hole from some 'Whisper White' cardstock. I journalled around these images using my Smash* pen. Next i cut a strip of 'Basic Black' card and glued it in the centre, then used the 'Big Shot' and the 'Timeless Type Alphabet Dies' to create the word 'scan' (from 'Pear Pizzazz', 'Real Red', 'So Saffron' and 'Pumpkin Pie' card)

Finally i made some embellishments from 'Pear Pizzazz', 'Real Red', 'So Saffron' and 'Pumpkin Pie' card punched out using the '1/2" Circle Punch' and some coordinating 'Brads'.
I'm really enjoying creating my baby journal - i hope baby Tiddlywink will enjoy reading it in years to come, and i'm loving using my Stampin' Up! stash in a different way to my usual cardmaking!!! So, just to re-cap here's my first double layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.