Sunday 8 July 2012

Baby Shower Thanks!!

Last week was my baby shower! I had the most wonderful day and still overwhemed by the amount of effort and love that my friends and family showed to make it so special! I had a lot of people to thank and made these cards to express our gratitude:


I used 'Bashful Blue' card to create the cardbases (3 from each piece of A4!!) On which i directly embossed the 'Designer Frame' from the 'Textured Impression Embossing Set' using my 'Big Shot'. On a piece of 'Whisper White' cut to size i stamped the baby using 'Basic Black' ink and the 'All in the Family' stampset and coloured it in using 'Bashful Blue' and 'Pink Pirouette' 'Stampin' Write Markers' and then glued this into the frame. Finally i stamped the thankyou  sentiment from 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' using 'Bashful Blue' ink and punched it out using the 'Word Window Punch' sticking it into place using some 'Dimensionals' to give it a 3D effect.

Here's a close up:


These cards with a change of sentiment would be perfect to give someone at a baby shower, pregnancy and baby annnouncements, new baby cards, christening cards etc... and of course you could change the colour combo depending on the sex of baba! If you'd like to order some materials to make cards similar to these email me today: amyjtidd@gmail.com

I really hope all the ladies who attended my baby shower know how fabulous they are and how grateful i am for all the beautiful gifts both myself and bump recieved!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.