Monday 16 July 2012

Good Luck Cate!

Last week my friend (and upline) Cate officially left teaching to concentrate on other things. So i made her this card to wish her good luck in her future endeavours!


A nice bright card, featuring a range of colours from the 'Stampin' Up! Bright Collection'. I started off with a 'Melon Mambo' cardbase. On 'Whisper White' card i stamped the letters (from the 'Broadsheet Alphabet' set using 'Melon Mambo', 'Tempting Turquoise', 'Daffodil Delight' and 'Rich Razzleberry' ink. I punched these out using the '1-3/8" Circle Punch' and then layered these onto 'Regal Rose','Tempting Turquoise', 'Daffodil Delight' and 'Rich Razzleberry' '1-3/8" Circles' to create the good luck sentiment. I finally finished off this card with a little bit of bling! Adding some 'Basic Rhinestones' to the card!!

I wish Cate the best of luck with her plans!! Don't forget if you would like to make an order feel free to email me: amyjtidd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.