Sunday 13 March 2011

Vintage Vogue!

Hi everyone! I hope you have all had a fab weekend! I certainly have! My wonderful hubby has really spoilt me this weekend for my birthday!! Yesterday we went up to London and went on the London Eye and then went to watch 'Love Never Dies' at the Adelphi theatre, which was totally amazing!!! Also i want to thank all my lovely friends and family for all their birthday wishes, as well as cards and pressies!!

Today has been much more chilled and i have managed to have a whole afternoon crafting!! Not really making anything in particular but just playing around! I decided to get out one of my favourite (but recently neglected) stampsets 'Vintage Vogue' - this stampset is so versatile and here's a little creation of mine. The backing card is one of the 'in colours' - 'blushing bride', the image is mounted on 'early espresso'. The ink used for the foilage is 'always artichoke' and i've actually clear embossed the flowers on 'blushing bride' and placed a pearl! Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.